MX-32 COMPUTER SYSTEM GRAUPNER HoTT
Order number 33132
Price: 999,95 €
Junior Line COMPUTER SYSTEM, LED HoTT
The mx-32 HoTT with 16 control functions and a new internal patch aerial enables advanced RC model builders to control nearly any model. The use of the Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology ensures great functional reliability thanks to bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver with integrated telemetry, voice output via headphone jack, and ultra-fast controller response times.
The transmitter has 24 model memories. Programming is done through simplified programming technology with capacitative touch keys. Two high-contrast, 8-line blue-lit graphical displays ensure a perfect display of all parameter settings and telemetry data. It is possible to store telemetry data and expand the model memories on a micro-SD memory card.
USB connector for readout and storage of model memories and for firmware upgrades.
- Microcomputer remote control system with state-of-the-art 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Patch aerial
- Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Wireless L/S function
- 6 different languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, and Dutch) possible via software update. For availability of the respective language, see Download area
- Storage of telemetry data with date and time
- Servo cycle times of 10 ms can be selected for digital servos.
- Ultrafast response times through direct transmission of the data from the main processor to the 2.4-GHz transceiver with reliable transmission. No additional delays through detours via a module processor.
- Operation and programming based on the proven concepts of the mx-24
- A contrast-rich, blue-lit graphic display ensures perfect control of settings and parameters such as model type, model memory, clocks, and operating voltage.
- 16 control functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 24 model memories«
- Numerous switches/keys, rotary control and 2 sliders, as well as 2 rotary controls on the back side
- Mode 1 to 4 freely selectable
- CAP-TOUCH key with key lock function to prevent unintentional operation
- Numerous telemetry, programming, and analysis functions right in the transmitter display
- Voice output can be called up via freely programmable switches
- Extensive programmes for fixed-wing and helicopter models
- Swashplate limiter
- Switch »Monitor« to control all switches and control switches
- 12 mixers freely programmable for fixed-wing models and helicopters with freely selectable input and output functions, including 4 curve mixers with the new 5-point-curve technology in 1% steps, curve values are simple to set and adjust for a maximum of 5 points for throttle, pitch, tail rotor, or other nonlinear setting paths. The processor in the CPU uses a sophisticated polynomial approximation method to calculate an ideal, correctly rounded MPC (multi-point curve) mixer curve.
- 8 flight phase programs can be adjusted individually for each model and assigned names; the switching time can be set separately.
- SUPER-SERVO menu with a perfect overview of all servo setting data and simple correction of parameters for 4 levels (turning direction, centre position, bilaterally separate servo paths, and bilaterally separate travel limit for 16 servos with a total of 96 setting options)
- SUPER-DUAL-RATE, EXPO, and EXPO/DUAL-RATE menu with 36 possible setting variants, for 3 servo functions and 6 flight phases.
- Practical, optimised multi-function menus for fixed-wing and helicopter models. Entering the number of aileron and cambered flap servos automatically programs all the required mixer functions in the multifunction fixed-wing menu. Differential aileron mixer, butterfly mixer, dual-flap mixer, automatic gyro set function, and additional special functions
- Helicopter swashplate mixer for 1, 2, 3, or 4-point linkage.
- Failsafe monitor for 12 servo functions
- Convenient timer menu. Stopwatch system, alarm timer, countdown timer, lap counter, et cetera. 2 times and 1 lap time can be displayed.
- Stopwatch with history: In addition to the lap counter, there is a Time 1, which records the power-on times and a Time 2, which records the switched-on and switched-off times separately.
- Transmitter operating time timer is automatically set to zero by the transmitter battery charging process.
- Switch assignment of the flight phase switches: Now 6 switches, including 2 with priority function. The name of each switch combination can be selected freely. The number of flight phases thus does not depend on the number of flight phase switches.
- Linearization of swashplate servos: Electronic compensation for the nonlinear travel of swashplate rotary servos.
- Tailplane type normal, V-tail, Delta/flying wing. 2 elevator servos 3+8 (as a result 2 linkable elevator servos are immediately available without wasting free mixers/dual-mixers)
- Number of flaps 4 ailerons / 4 cambered flaps: Full support for 8 control surface servos, now without wasting free mixers.
- Switch-off capability for flight phase transition delay: For individual channels, the delay time can be switched on a flight phase basis (e. g. for motor-off for electric models or for head lock activation/deactivation for helicopters)
- 16 Phase names:
- Fixed-wing mixer: Newly designed multi-flap menu for ultra-simple, easy-to-understand setup of up to 8 control surface servos on a flight-phase-specific basis - without the use of free mixers.
- Number of flight phases: (fixed-wing: 7, heli: 6 + AR)
- Phase trim
- Switchable Snap-Flap Mixer elevator servo -> cambered flaps with new offset function for easy short corrections and fast turns
- 3 Ring limiter for Voith-Schneider and similar drives
- Channel sequencer for 3 channels for folding motors and landing gear doors
- Logical switches
- Trim memory
- Multi-channel functions for channel expansion for up to 14 additional channels
- Music player and internal speaker for voice output and music
- Servo assignment swap at the receiver output of the transmitter and receiver
- PPM signal can be set at data output
The set contains:
Graupner HoTT mx-32 microcomputer telemetry transmitter with built-in 6000 mAh Li transmitter battery, Graupner HoTT GR-24 +3xG+3A + Vario receiver, transmitter charger, update cable, µSD-card, and aluminium case
General HoTT characteristics:
- Simple, extremely fast binding
- Range test and warning function
- Low-voltage warning
- Extremely broad receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional to 2.5V)
- Failsafe, free channel allocation (channel mapping); mixer functions and all servo settings can be programmed simply with the internal telemetry
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (maximum of 32 channels)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously as a block with a signal repetition time of 10 ms (only digital servos!)
- Maximum immunity to interference through optimised frequency hopping and broad channel spread
- Intelligent data transmission with correction function
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Telemetry analysis in real time
- Over 200 systems can be used simultaneously
- Future-proof thanks to the update capability via USB interface or MicroSD-card
FHSS, frequency hopping via up to 75 channels
Maximum immunity to interference through optimised frequency hopping and aerial diversification
Intelligent data transmission with correction function
Extremely high range
Range test and warning function
Extremely broad receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional to 2.5V)
Numerous failsafe functions
Key-lock function to plrevent unintentional changes to menus
Shorter response times can be set (10ms periods adjustable)
No additional delays due to module processors. The entire hopping management is done directly by the 32-bit main processor.
Synchronous servo travel due to simultaneous control of the servo outputs is possible in blocks of 4
Extensively delay-free control reactions due to direct processing
Telemetry analysis in real time
Speech output of the timers, telemetry data, and warnings via headphone output
Repeat function and continue function for voice output can be programmed via freely assignable switches
Pre-selection of voice output to be used
Separately adjustable volume for beeps and voice output
Integrated telemetry display with 8 x 21 characters or 128 x 64 pixels, optionally in test or graphic form
Duration of display illumination: ALWAYS, 30s,.60s, 90s, 120s
Micro-SD card slot for storage of telemetry data, similar to a black box and to expand the model memories
PC software for analysis or display of the telemetry data via download
Buzzer signal programmable at the highest receiver output for L/S function, satellite receiver, simulators, flybarless stabilisation systems, et cetera
Model-memory-dependent binding, except for copied model memories
Wireless teacher/pupil function
Numerous flight phases programmable
Motor off function
Numerous fixed-wing model and helicopter mixers
Simple, extremely fast binding
Free channel allocation (channel mapping), transmitter and receiver mixing functions, as well as all servo settings can be programmed simply
Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (maximum of 16 channels) The last receiver bound sends the telemetry data.
Future-proof thanks to the update capability via USB interface